Thursday, March 22, 2007

Scrapbooking Memories Vol 7 No 12

This is definatly as much for my own record as for anyone who may wish to visit..... when I nervously submitted a few layouts toward the end of 2005 I never envisaged quite how many opputunites would come my way....

My very first layout was published in Scrapbooking Memories back in 2005.....its a hoot looking back now....I was so thrilled at the time...and yet its almost embarrassing looking at it now....

Scrapbooking Memories Vol7 No12 ...
...I just love the liquid beadz monogram..... (and I have to make a little thankyou because this layout was created during a cropping day with the lovely and talented Belinda as my teacher.... although we created our own layouts (yes...its all my stunning work...lol)...we were under Belindas guidance and tutition... thanks gorgeous girl)

Mardi x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I just loved looking through your published gallery Mardi. And I must say I think I have seen probably 99% of these in the mags...so congratulations!
Tammy X